Hi, welcome to My Little Pony fan art Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Animation errors page.
- ok-Mylittlewut 14:26, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
Do you mind renaming File:FANMADE Blueberry (fanon).png to FANMADE Blueberry Pie (fanon).png? Oh, and, since this is a fanon wiki, do I need the "FANMADE" in the name? If not, please get rid of that from that file, and this one too? ~ MTDM doesn't have a signature template here 19:11, October 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I resized the slider images so they'll look better:
- File:Wikia Pony Slider.png
- File:EQD logo Slider.png
- File:Twilight Rave Slider.jpg
If there's an issue with them still, I'll try again to fix them.
You don't need to use these if you don't want to.
Enjoy! --Callofduty4 04:15, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
Please read and contribute to the discussion in the forum. The guidelines can't stay the way they are now (as a copy of the parent wiki's). But I don't want to change anything before you haven't had your say (particularly since you're the one who put the guidelines there in the first place). --Tulipclaymore 20:57, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
So, I spent a couple of hours resurrecting The other Whooves. I noticed that you're the one who posted the table in the first place, so I didn't change anything. But that section could probably use some clean-up. You might also want to give the images new and consistent file names. --Tulipclaymore 12:28, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- yes, the other hooves, i think throwawaytv deleted them due to to many ponies on what page or something...or it was to much speculation. But yes ill clean it up.-Mylittlewut 15:39, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Too much speculation/outright invention, I'm pretty sure. But that's not a problem here (within reason). --Tulipclaymore 17:08, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, ill help with cleanups, you want me to add a characer infobox for dr whooves like on our mother/sister wiki?-Mylittlewut 17:20, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure. I considered it, but infoboxes for official characters should a) be different from the template for fanmade characters, and b) not needlessly replicate info from the main wiki. So I haven't figured out yet what to put into such an infox. But if you want to take a crack at it, go ahead. --Tulipclaymore 18:40, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Woah, hi there, MLW!
Hi, MLW, a little while back, I made this, just so you know. I'll go ahead and leave you under "Semi-active" status, but feel free to move your name to a different column in that table, if you feel so inclined. Don't worry, I won't be taking away your admin rights any time soon, so don't get the wrong impression; I was just wondering about that page. :) -- This is Jonny Manz, signing off! 01:38, April 4, 2012 (UTC)